- The service will be temporarily closed on Saturday, 17th July, 2019 and Sunday, 18th July, 2019 at 01:00 a.m. - 06:00 a.m. Bill payment service is temporarily unavailable.
The bank wishes to apologize for any inconvenience caused by the process.
- From June 8, 2019 onward, the following 4 billers will be no longer be available for auto payment under SCB Easy Net e-Bill service: MEA, MWA, 3BB, CAT
- You may pay bills to be billers via the following channels instead:
1. To apply for Direct Debit service: Select "Apply for/buy other products/services," and "Apply for the Direct Debit service."
2. To make a single bill payment: Go to "Bill Payment,' select "e-Bill", and "Make a payment."
Please be aware of the phishing mail pretending to send from the bank and delude you to click the link to the false SCB Easy website. For your own safety, please type www.scbeasy.com by yourself every time you'd like to use the service without clicking any link to enter the website. The false website will look almost exactly like the true www.scbeasy.com, but the URL name will be slightly different. Please check the spelling of the URL. It must be www.scbeasy.com